- Provide tax services in accordance with legal requirements and regulations within the specified time frame.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with clients in order to deliver exceptional planning, consulting, and expertise.
- Offer innovative tax planning strategies and analyse complex income tax filings.
- Identify and minimise any tax liabilities.
- Manage and evaluate the performance of the Accounting staffs.
- Manage tax provision and compliance process.
- Enhance processes through the development or implementation of best practices.
- Oversee and coordinate tax audits.
- Maintain tax balances on the general ledger.
- Regularly compile tax documents and fulfil any demands for information or data.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Taxation which equivalent Tax Certification (Brevet A & B).
- At least 5 years of tax and accounting knowledge, as well as proven work experience as a Tax Manager.
- Detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Exceptional client service and have the capacity to build strong client relationships.
- Excellent leadership and people management abilities.
- Fluency in both Indonesian and English is required.
- Willing to work in BSD, Tangerang.
SIRCLO is the leading omnichannel commerce enabler in Indonesia. SIRCLO’s mission is to maximise the potential of people and businesses through integrated technology solutions, as a means to enable them to make a leap into the future. SIRCLO’s super ecosystem serves a wide array of stakeholders, including enterprise businesses, small and medium businesses, new retail and micro businesses, as well as millions of end consumers.
For more details about SIRCLO, visit www.sirclo.com.