- Perform regular external research and update on Tax Regulation implications to Business / Company
- Perform in tax administrative and checking process
- Assisting in research, filling, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete tax records
- Managing tax documents of the company
- Fresh graduate/last year student from accounting/tax major with min. GPA 3.00/4.00
- Willing to work Monday to Friday at working hours with 4 days WFO and 1 day WFH
- Having experience in tax administration will be a plus point
- Familiar with E-SPT and E-Faktur Pajak will be a plus point
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Application
- Active in campus organizational activity or internship will be an advantage
Triputra Energi Megatara (TEM) is one of the leading energy trading companies in Indonesia, established under the auspices of Triputra Group. Since 2018, TEM has been entrusted by ExxonMobil to distribute diesel car engine oil all the way to Kalimantan and other eastern parts of the country.
TEM aims to broaden our scope of business to all regions in Indonesia and to develop other kinds of energy as their products, including renewable energy towards a sustainable future.
In our journey to build sustainable business, we are supported by our value. Triputra DNA: Integrity & Ethics, Excellence, Compassion, Humility that we live through our spirit of work: Enjoy, Accountable, Teamwork (E.A.T) with Humble, Positive and Confidence.