We are on the hunt for a passionate Talent Management Officer! A Talent Management Officer plays a crucial role in an organization's human resources and talent management functions. Their primary responsibility is to attract, develop, and retain top talent within the company by nurturing and developing a skilled and engaged workforce, which is essential for an organization's long-term success.
- Employee Development: Create and implement employee development programs, identify skill gaps and training needs within the organization, coordinate training sessions, workshops, and mentoring programs, monitor and track employee progress and development.
- Performance Management: Develop and implement performance management systems and processes, conduct performance appraisals and provide constructive feedback to employees, work with managers to establish performance improvement plans when necessary, recognize and reward high-performing employees.
- Succession Planning: Identify potential future leaders within the organization, develop succession plans to ensure a pipeline of talent for key roles, implement talent development initiatives to prepare individuals for leadership positions.
- Employee Engagement: Monitor employee engagement levels and gather feedback, implement initiatives to improve employee satisfaction and morale, address employee concerns and promote a positive work culture.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect and analyze HR data related to talent management, generate reports and provide insights to support decision-making, use data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Talent Retention: Develop strategies to retain top talent and reduce turnover, conduct exit interviews to gather feedback from departing employees, implement retention initiatives such as career development opportunities and benefits programs.
- Collaboration and Communication: Work closely with HR colleagues, managers, and executives to align talent management strategies with organizational goals, communicate talent management initiatives and programs to employees.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay updated on industry best practices and trends in talent management, continuously assess and improve talent management processes and practices within the organization
- Educational Background: A bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology, Organizational Development, or a related field.
- Professional Experience: 2-5 years of prior experience in human resources, talent management, or a related HR function
- Talent Management Expertise: Strong understanding of talent management principles and practices, including learning and development, performance management, and succession planning
- Skills and Abilities: Strong communication, analytical, problem solving, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Passion in Talent Management: A genuine interest in helping employees grow and succeed within the organization
Torch is a rapidly growing startup company in the Fashion & Apparel Industry, specializing as a local brand enabler. Founded in 2015 by Ben Wirawan and Hanafi Salman, Torch aims to provide innovative and practical travel products, including bags and accessories, to solve common challenges faced by travelers. With functional features, stylish designs, and lightweight yet durable materials, Torch not only fulfills travel needs but also extends its reach to everyday activities such as urban commuting, studying, and work, offering convenience and problem-solving solutions.