- Assisting in the development of e-learning materials.
- Contributing to the design of learning modules, including presentations and videos.
- Supporting administrative data processing related to employee development.
- Participating in web design and UI/UX projects.
- Involvement in photography and photo editing.
- Providing effective communication within the team.
- Fresh graduate / undergraduate bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong skills in Excel and logical thinking.
- Basic understanding of web design and UI/UX.
- Ability to develop e-learning content.
- Proficiency in designing learning modules (e.g., presentations and videos).
- Competence in administrative data processing.
- Photography and editing skills are a plus.
- Effective communication skills.
- Willingness to work at MODENA Satrio Kuningan.
- Available for a 6-month contract, starting on December 11th , 2023
MODENA Group - Where innovation meets growth
MODENA is a future-driven global consumer electronics company with the mission to make life easier for all. Join our dynamic community, where limitless imagination and creativity drive a planet-sized endeavor towards a sustainable future.
Experience our exclusive MODENA PERKS:
- Product discounts at your fingertips
- Enhance your skills with our professional development & coaching programs
- Rock with MODENA Clubs where you can build connections tailored to your hobbies
- Key access to MODENA Pod - our exclusive co-living space.
MODENA is an Equal-Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusivity in everything we do.
Explore exciting career opportunities at modena.com/careers and follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/insidemodena.