- Assist the Talent Acquisition Team with various aspects of the recruitment process.
- Support in sourcing candidates through various channels.
- Participate in screening and interviewing candidates.
- Help organize and schedule interviews.
- Assist in maintaining applicant tracking system and databases.
- Contribute to a sustainable and scalable talent acquisition process.
- Final year student or fresh graduate of a Bachelor Degree from any major
- Someone who are eager to learn about sourcing and talent scouting and match them with the right opportunity
- Strong interviewing skill
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Fluent in operating Microsoft Office tools especially Excel
- Independent learner who is proactive and have initiatives to learn and grow
- Have sharp eyes for details, strong curiosity, self-discipline, and a can-do-attitude.
- Willing to work from office at BSD, Tangerang (conditional).
- Available to start working immediately.
- Able to commit 3 months or more on a full-time basis
SIRCLO is the leading omnichannel commerce enabler in Indonesia. SIRCLO’s mission is to maximise the potential of people and businesses through integrated technology solutions, as a means to enable them to make a leap into the future. SIRCLO’s super ecosystem serves a wide array of stakeholders, including enterprise businesses, small and medium businesses, new retail and micro businesses, as well as millions of end consumers.
For more details about SIRCLO, visit www.sirclo.com.