- Create, execute and evaluate user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering team to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Assist engineers in creating and executing test plans independently (both hardware and software)
- Collaborate with QA team to track, identify, and record the issues found in the system
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma, majoring in Electrical/Mechatronic/Mechanical engineering.
- Passionate to learn new skills and the most recent technologies
- Have a good knowledge on mechanical things is a plus
- Accurate, meticulous, proactive, and a fast learner is a must
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Have good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang according to the project needs
- Have no color vision deficiency
FORMULATRIX® was established in 2002 to provide protein crystallization automation solutions. Since then, we've started developing other laboratory automation solutions, including the next generation of liquid handlers using microfluidic technology. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we supply software and robotic automation solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. Our team works tirelessly to provide the best products in the industry with support that is second to none.
FORMULATRIX® is a fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The company has experienced aggressive historic double-digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry-recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the 'best breed of products." Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and outside the box thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant down-to-earth corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.