- Creating an integrated campaign brand concept and developing plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals
- Help follow up work related to Agency
- Assist in the coordination & supervision of the implementation of TVC, Radio, Live Streaming Event productions
- Assist in coordinating Brand campaigns with related sections (Team Brand, PR, Media, Digital with EO/PH Vendors
- Conduct regular reporting on the results of brand communication analysis to consumers
- Candidate must own at least S1 from Communication or related major
- Preferably candidate with at least 4+ years of working experience in the same position
- Having good strategic thinking skills, project management skills, copywriting skills, good communication, and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Having experience in ATL Agency will be an additional point
- Understanding of market research and data analysis and demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.