- Create and develop marketing strategies to support customer pipeline and sales target
- Plan & execute our calender of event marketing activities
- Responsible for the wider Voice of the Customer team ensuring corporate and statutory
- Designing and formulate voice of company through marketing tools
- Manage training and workshop program for customer
- Bachelor degree in Management/Marketing/Business/Communication/or related with minimal GPA 3.00/4.00
- Minimum 1 year experience in this position or related.
- Good understanding of marketing, in a B2B company preferred.
- Good at Microsoft Office (Powerpoint & Excel) is a must
- Strong analytic, planning and execution skill
- Good communication skill
Triputra Energi Megatara (TEM) is one of the leading energy trading companies in Indonesia, established under the auspices of Triputra Group. Since 2018, TEM has been entrusted by ExxonMobil to distribute diesel car engine oil all the way to Kalimantan and other eastern parts of the country.
TEM aims to broaden our scope of business to all regions in Indonesia and to develop other kinds of energy as their products, including renewable energy towards a sustainable future.
In our journey to build sustainable business, we are supported by our value. Triputra DNA: Integrity & Ethics, Excellence, Compassion, Humility that we live through our spirit of work: Enjoy, Accountable, Teamwork (E.A.T) with Humble, Positive and Confidence.