- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 1+ years of accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
An end-to-end solution for farming in Indonesia
Maxxi Tani is an agriculture ecosystem platform that provides
farmers a digitized solution for the entire planting process. We aim to connect all the stakeholders in the agriculture value chain to increase efficiency and transparency.
Established in 2021, we aim to bring new innovation to tackle
existing issues in the agriculture industry and empower Indonesian farmers. With technology, farmers can increase their crop productivity and inc