- Providing legal advice and service in drafting and reviewing legal documents with relevant business units.
- Review and evaluate existing company procedures & processes, and suggest changes where required.
- Analyzing current/new regulations and providing team direction and guidelines on compliance with the relevant regulations and standards.
- Advising on day-to-day legal matters of the company.
- In charge of regulatory reporting and compliance matters.
- Liaising with Company partner’s legal & compliance team to create compliant products.
- Building and maintaining relationships with relevant authorities and institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a legal & compliance officer, legal consultant, or similar position (preferred experience from legal consultant/agency/commerce/media company).
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities and an analytical mind with exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Bahasa.
Female Daily (Part of Transmedia Group) is Indonesia's largest beauty destination on a mission to revolutionise the way Indonesian women discover, share and buy beauty products, services & cosmetics. It's home to the largest female online community and beauty enthusiast where content, community meets commerce.
Our crew is built by dynamic team players with strong expertise in the digital and beauty industry who are working together in pursuit of our mission to revolutionize the beauty community through innovations. We are fearless challenge-seekers who strive to set groundbreaking trends in the industry with our passion (and super stylish team members!).
Our team celebrates the value of collaboration and mutual respect to create a supportive environment for personal growth. At Female Daily, we are driven by our passion to contribute to our community and continuously raising industry standards.
At Female Daily, we value beauty.