- Creating and leading the process of integrating IT systems for it to meet the project requirements of an organization.Which includes Active Ethernet Network, GPON Network, Wireless Network, CCTV System, Access Control System, Distributed TV System,Voice Communication System, Hospitality Room Control System
- Conducting system architecture in the form of Single Line Diagram, predictive heatmapping, evaluateion the existing architecture to seeks the opportunity to improve based on the client need, and collaborateing with project management and IT development manager team to improve the architecture
- Furthermore, the solution architect should advise the offered architecture in the form of Bill of Quantity for both active component and passive component and configure the advised active devices
- Conducting the site survey (including wifi coverage survey) to determine the required additional network equipments to adjust and enhance the existing network
- A willingness to always learn and be up to date with the technology advancement is a must.
- Superior Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent project and resource management skills
- In-depth analyticalsis skills
- Attention to details
- Risk identification and management skills
- Technical background and experience in development
- Ability to deliver consultation to IT or engineering teams even management teams, with technical advice regarding business analysis, project management, IT architecture, and infrastructure
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations
- Evaluating project constrains to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform re-engineering if required
- Updating stakeholders about any issues connected related to the network architecture
- Fixing technical issues as they arise
- Continuously researching emerging technologies and proposing changes to the existing architecture
- Basic project management and leadership skills are essential
- Understand the OSI layer in general and Internet Protocol Suite in depth
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering Engineering, Information Technology, or Electrical Engineering
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems even familiar with CLI environment
- Fluency in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Powerpoint, and AutoCAD
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills in the related IT systems specifically on the hospitality and high-rise building deployments
Cablenet Fiber Data is a networking infrastructure company that specializes in integrating all IP-based system within a complex / project. We specialize in, but not limited to, residential apartments, service apartments, office buildings, hotels, function halls, etc.
In 2014, our first Fiber To The Home Triple Play Multiple Operator Project was in GP Plaza, Jakarta.
In 2019, we have been appointed to be one of Marriott International Hotel Group's IT consultant. We are also working together with local hotel chains to build new networking infrastructure or refresh old devices.
Our services include designing, supplying, installing, testing, and maintaining (managed service).
We utilize the latest Fiber Optic (FO) and Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) technology to meet the demands of the ever rapidly growing bandwidth needs, to bring optimum value, and to minimize hassle for all of our partners, from building management, content providers, and ultimately the end users.