- Develop end-to-end features and functionality for the company's B2B SaaS platform.
- Collaborate with business analysts, UI UX designers, and CTO to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Build and maintain scalable databases and optimize queries for performance.
- Write efficient and modular code that adheres to best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Ensure seamless deployment and ongoing maintenance of the application.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends, suggesting improvements and enhancements to the platform.
- Participate in software development processes, including task planning and retrospectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System, or a related field.
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer / Ruby on Rails Developer or equivalent work experience.
- Strong proficiency in Ruby on Rails development, including experience with Ruby language and Rails framework.
- Familiarity with database systems like PostgreSQL or MySQL and experience with query optimization and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git.
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) and writing automated tests.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
UKIRAMA is a company with a bunch of passionate and humble professionals who are continuously striving to provide the best business solution utilizing state-of-the-art software to solve real world business problems. We provide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for companies.