- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Experienced with a variety of different testing techniques such as Automated Testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Experience working in Postman, Python, robot framework, Appium
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years in software quality assurance automation or software engineer in test
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ready to work in fast fast-paced environment
- Love to Explore new things
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
PARKEE is an integrated IoT platform solution connecting users, parking providers, and building owners.
Utilizing technological advancements and innovations, PARKEE develops maximum land potential for landowners and managers. Providing more benefits, through the distribution of cost-effective management, providing a holistic and comfortable experience, as well as strengthening the management function through the provision of vehicle traffic data for analysis, with maximum transparency.