- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Proactively look for ways to make PARKEE better
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Having at least 2-3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java Spring Boot and RxJava Programming language
- Familiarity with database engines such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Having experience with handling Micropayment and Point of Sales systems is a plus point.
- Expertise in relational databases and schema design.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high-volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Strong attention to detail, analysis, and solving problems.
PARKEE is an integrated IoT platform solution connecting users, parking providers, and building owners.
Utilizing technological advancements and innovations, PARKEE develops maximum land potential for landowners and managers. Providing more benefits, through the distribution of cost-effective management, providing a holistic and comfortable experience, as well as strengthening the management function through the provision of vehicle traffic data for analysis, with maximum transparency.