- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Create code that's easy to read
- Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code
- Review each other's code and learn the software engineering best practices here
- Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline
- This is a full time job and not an internship position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university with good academic results is preferred.
- 5yr+ experience in Software Development
- Strong problem solving & software engineering coding skills preferably, but not limited to, Java/NodeJS.
- Have experience in RDBMS technology like PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Experience in version control (Git) and familiarity with development collaboration tools (GitHub/Phabricator).
- Passionate in building product, using technology to solve complex & real world problems
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things to solve challenging problems to pull it all together into a workable solution.
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Experience building scalable web services
- Experience in coding competitions
- Experience with AWS or other PAAS.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with basic tooling like git, browser debugging, bash scripting, etc.
- Experience with Search & Personalization or Machine Learning
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.