- Make a social media plan according to the existing project brief
- Execute the plans that have been made, starting from making briefs, quality control, making captions, to content execution
- Make analytical reports on all social media platforms used
- Attend the event location or standby during the project event
- Proactively search, analyze, and measure the success of social media KPIs and be up to date with the latest social media trends and technologies
- Communicating and collaborating with the Marketing, Sales, Project Officer, and Creative divisions.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Communication, Public Relations, Economy, Management, Literature and International Relations
- Previous experience in the role as Social Media or very similar position
- Knowledge in the specialized area of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and good presentation skills
- Good in English
- Passionate in Gaming and E-sports industries will be a plus point
Mineski Indonesia is part of Mineski Global, the pioneer esports agency of Southeast Asia that has a track record of holding esports tournaments and other brand activations in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and the rest of the world thanks to broad and extensive experience in all aspects of esports and gaming since 2004.
Mineski Indonesia aims to unify gamers into the largest sports community through content, events, and other engagement platforms, developing a new era of entertainment for a savvy, digitally focused millennial audience throughout the whole of Asia and beyond, in order to raise the bar of the esports industry.
Mineski Indonesia creates and promotes gaming experiences the same way world’s biggest sports leagues create and promote their games, helping to grow the esport industry, being able to fully manage them from scratch and through all possible angles.