- Develop, implement, evaluate, and coordinate the implementation of a productive & effective collection process
- Leading and supervise Collection team to achieve monthly target
- Closely monitors teams progress during the day
- Response to team & cross function escalation
- Achieve target Collection
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, any major
- Experience in the related role for minimum 3 years, preferably in banking industry
- Strong knowledge in collection late bucket or asset management is an advantage
- Having broad network and relation with Auction Hall & Property Agent
- Have a good leadership, teamwork skills & target oriented
- Ready to be Placed in Jakarta
We are a globally diversified financial services company, powered by technology and data, that invests, owns, manages and builds high growth, innovative lending and loan servicing businesses.
Founded in 2000, Pepper has served over 2 million borrowers and small businesses across 13 countries. We also work with Investors, Banks, Funds, Institutions and FinTechs to service markets that are overlooked or underserved.