- Prepare the company's tax returns (monthly income taxes, corporate income tax, and value-added tax).
- Prepare monthly reconciliation between the amount per book and tax returns to ensure completeness of reports.
- Ensure all the tax payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to the prevailing tax laws and regulations and minimize the company’s tax exposure.
- Provide tax advice to various stakeholders within the company with respect to various transactions and commercial contracts.
- Prepare supporting details as required by Tax Office during inquiry or examination, including preparation of objection letters, if required.
- Assist in the preparation of transfer pricing documentations.
- Regularly monitor local tax regulation changes and assess impact to the business.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting.
- At least 3 to 4 years of working experience, preferably in tax consulting firms.
- Strong knowledge in tax reporting, tax laws, and regulations.
- Experience in tax examinations and transfer pricing documentations.
- Deep knowledge about tax procedures and policies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- A can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
As technology advances at a faster pace every day, international trade has become much more borderless and competitive. Andalin is a digital freight forwarder, we develop and combine the latest internet-based technology with years of industry experience to provide our clients with bespoke international supply chain services ensuring their competitiveness in the global market.
Our rapid growth is a testament to the high satisfaction levels expressed by our clients. And this year, we want to reach out to more businesses so they too can acquire the competitive edge for their international trading activities by partnering with us. To do so, we need a more hands-on deck with diverse backgrounds and experiences to work together closely in developing the best digital freight forwarding experience possible.
We value people with a 'never full' mindset. Andalin's team comprises diverse, dedicated, and engaged professionals that embrace an open-minded culture where everyone can learn from anyone, no matter who you are and what you do. As long as your cup is not full, this is the perfect place where you will be able to learn, develop, experiment, and innovate.
If the above sounds exciting and you are eager to build something meaningful in your career, a legacy you would later be proud of, then we're thrilled to learn more about you. Please do connect with us!