- Manually identify and report bugs early.
- Fully understand all of product requirements and technical implementations of all of JULO’s apps, services, and tools.
- Report bugs clearly with all the relevant information to make it easier to fix.
- Maintain test cases such that they have good test coverage, informative, and easy to execute.
- Analyze and systematically approach bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long term process improvements to avoid them.
- Create test cases, execute them, then do the regression.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also be eager to investigate bugs reported in production.
- Work closely with other JULO engineers, products, data scientists, operations.
- Pay attention to detail, expect high quality, and care about user experience.
- Have deep knowledge on web services and mobile applications.
- Have a basic understanding about API (Application programming Interface) along with methods which are used to manipulate its resources, such as Reading(GET) , Creating(Post) etc.
- have brief knowledge about database concepts which involves validation with UI or Backend components and good hands-on for SQL as query language.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills (Indonesian and English)
- Meticulous in following processes and highly organized.
- Fast adapt, fast learner.
- Have experience in all kinds of development, testing, and deployment tools.
- Experience in agile development processes and tools such as JIRA.
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 4 years of diverse software development experience and teams.
Nice To Have:
- Have some experience in coding, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with a programming language, especially in Python.
- Have good knowledge of automated testing, including writing test scripts.
- Have deep knowledge on CI/CD, including the tools and the implementation.
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!