- Determine and understand customers'/end-users needs and desires
- Design product flow and requirements, create & maintain Product Requirement Document
- Maximize value of product and the work of development team
- Interact with other divisions in relation to products and company (i.e. support, marketing, sales, management, strategics, HR)
- Working together with UI/UX team to create/improve product
- Evaluate & research on future and existing features
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Manage and organize product team (end-to-end project delivery activities using agile methodologies)
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience as Product Manager, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Have solid experience in leading a team of passionate people
- Problem solver with clear structure and analytical skills
- Strong attention to details with hunger to ensure a seamless experience for users
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environments
- Proactive to make things happen and critical in ensuring progress
- Growth-oriented and open to feedback
Dealls is Indonesia's largest job portal & mentoring platform. We help people easily find jobs to top Indonesian companies for internship and full-time roles.
As you might have already heard about us, we are revolutionizing how Indonesian engage with employers. Many Indonesian students are talented, ambitious, but never found a better opportunity for themselves. Our team is driven by the vision to democratize information and knowledge, thus opportunities. We think what we build will allow Indonesian students to have a chance to self develop and have a better future.
Our founder is a Harvard graduate, and has gathered a strong team with burning passion to help Indonesian discover opportunities they deserve! 🚀 In 1 year, we amassed 2mio+ users, got funded by YCombinator, and awarded the Best App of 2021 by GooglePlay, beating 3 unicorns and tens of others.
We are looking for passionate and committed individuals who look forward to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Join us to have the opportunity to make decisions to drive a huge difference and impact for Indonesia youths! Here in Dealls, you’ll work closely with our board members. We are preferably looking for applicants who are proficient in both Bahasa and English.