- Actively searching for new sources (either vendors or new materials) to ensure the acquisition of good prices and products in accordance with the required specifications.
- Actively communicate with suppliers to make price quotes, ensure lead time accuracy and product quality ordered.
- Routinely evaluate suppliers to ensure that the best prices, products and services are obtained.
- Coordinate with related departments on received Purchase Requests.
- Coordinate with finance for the submission of cash purchase estimates and monitor its use and settlement.
- Bachelor's Degree in any majors.
- Have 7-10 years experience as Purchasing/Procurement in Garment Industry.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Willing to be located in Jakarta Selatan.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Praktis is an end to end supply chain startup that helps brands focus on their core competencies with reliable technology and a data powered platform for seamless business operation.
Our mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to become a national and even international player, by giving three main services:
- Sourcing & Production
- Fulfillment & Logistic
- Order Management
In order to achieve our mission we need “Praktisi” people who have Collaborative Growth, Openness & Trustworthy, and Excellence as our core values to give the most seamless experience to our customer.
Currently Praktis has more than ±1000 Manufactures and Supplier nationwide, 50.000 Package delivered daily, 200 Product Categories, and 15.000 sqm Warehouse Capacity (Depok, Tangerang, Surabaya, Bogor, Bandung, and Cimanggis). Join our team and become one of our “Praktisi” because we provide room to growth, to exploring and living your potential and for a higher mission.