- Analyzing legal cases and giving opinions based on legal aspects
- Coordinate in handling cases
- Prepare documents needed both internally and externally
- Create and prepare materials for the judge
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and internal users, such as Strategic Operations, Business Development, Finance, HR, and Operations
- Bachelor degree in law
- Min 4 years of experience
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, flexible, proactive, self-motivated and detailed oriented with strong sense of responsibility and able to work individually
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.