- Drafting and reviewing legal documents (including agreement and amendments);
- Providing legal services, including legal advices, legal analysis and assessment on legal and product matters;
- Assisting the business unit on any legal operations and contracts matters, including assisting contract negotiations with client or partner;
- Handling day-to-day legal operations, providing legal support to other divisions;
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor’s degree of law in Law in reputable university;
- Having minimum 3-5 years working experience;
- Having good. Personalities, effective problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skill;
- Interest in fintech landscape and transactional aspect in a fast growing start-up environment;
- Strong skill in drafting or reviewing legal documents;
- Able work under pressure and tight deadline;
- Capable working as a team and independently;
- Professional proficiency in English is a must;
#BukanDompetBiasa DANA is a TechFin company that aims to bring in inclusive financial services to empower people for a better living. We aim to be one of the Pillar of Digital Economy in Indonesia by enabling the society to transact seamlessly. As a highly secured and scalable payment service platform to connect everyone based on world class technology, our goal is to provide Indonesia with a trustworthy and convenient mobile payment system to cater the needs of our customers, and sustainable profitable business for our stakeholders.
Join us and together we build Indonesia cashless society.