1. Build and maintain core infrastructures in the cloud and on-premise, using modern infrastructure service such as Kubernetes, Docker and Serveless Computing.
2. Implement tooling and automation to make our developers more productive and happier using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible and RunDeck.
3. Improve our system reliability by applying industry best practice processes in our operation and implement tools such as Datadog, Splunk and PageDuty.
4. Support out data engineering team building big data infrastructure using tools such as Kafka, Presto and Redash.
5. Keep our IT infrastructure secure and comply with international security standards such as PCI-DSS and ISO 27001, and license from Bank Indonesia or OJK such as payment Gateway Operator, electronic Money and Remitter.
6. Provide infrastructure support to the product team from the design phase until the build testing phase to ensure aligment throughout SDLC.
1. Bechelor's degree in computer science an Equivalent combination and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
2. 5-7 years of relevant IT experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience focusing on cloud infrastructure.
3. Hands-on technical experience on building and maintaning cloud infrastuctures such as AWS, GCP, Azure or AlibabaCloud.
4. Hands-on technical experience on building and maintaining CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, TeamCity or Buddy Works.
5. Hands-on technical exoerience on configuring an fine tuning monitoring and logging tools such as Datadog, NewRelic, Spljnk or AlienVault.
6. You thrive on the autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself.
7. Exceptional verbal and written comminication skills in English.
8. Bonus point if you have experience working in High growth startup or highly regulated company which require compliance from PCI DSS or HIPAA
Bank Sahabat Sampoerna is a Financial Services company located in Sampoerna Strategic Square, Karet Semanggi, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia.
As a Bank that is constantly striving to provide banking services and products of the best kind and tailored to the customers’ needs, we maintain a strong reciprocal relationship with our customers based on the principle of mutual respect and business ethics. Through this fruitful partnership we hope to contribute to the communities where we exist, helping to create a prosperous and equitable nation.
As a Bank, we strive to provide high-quality banking services to the public in order to support, assist, and accompany them, especially our customers in the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) sector,in financial decision making, so that they may achieve a greater state of wellbeing.