- Develop deep understanding of JULO’s products
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify opportunities for growth
- Develop and execute growth strategies to increase revenue and market share
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, and analytics to develop and execute growth plans
- Track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of growth efforts
- Design, implement, and monitor experiments
- Make data driven recommendations and monitor performance based on the recommendations
- Collaborate with the business team to develop and implement a comprehensive growth strategy
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a growth or marketing role
- Experience working in financial industry
- Experience with customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to independently drive analysis concluding with rationalized recommendations
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Experience in using SQL
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well with colleagues across different functions
- Interest in fintech and high level of curiosity
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!