The role of the Senior Business Development is to be responsible for providing sales consultation and communication to internal organization and prospective clients/customers.
Develop and deliver high quality standard presentations together with pre-Sales to present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product direction and overall WAY4 solutions. Maintain customer relations, involve in pricing negotiation and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers (business partner).
Purpose: Involve in selling consultation with future and existing clients, creating pipelines and achieve the given target.
Objective: Successfully promote our solutions to our clients, close and manage the Sales.
Background: Possesses Banking and/or Financial Services environment and /or financial payment instruments.
Main Responsibility Area :
- Represents the organization in customer-facing communication
- Support and proactively engages in the sales cycle through managing the fulfilment of RFI’s, RFP’s, conduct product demonstrations, PoCs and hands-on workshops, in collaboration with pre-Sales and Delivery team.
- Confidently present industry and domain focused expertise and convey understanding and professionalism to prospective customers.
- Present and respond to proposals for specific customer requirements
- Maintain the quality and submission of requests for proposals (RFP)
- Maintain the quality and submission of requests for information (RFI)
- Able to talk with different audiences, appropriately adjust technical content to meet different audience knowledge and interest, and can juggle meetings with multiple audience levels.
- Maintain the contract, agreement and account management databases
- Manage any activities related to the accounts, from pre-sales, sales, project, and support activities and act as the ‘go-to’ person from customer perspective
- Ensure client satisfactory level is met, develop and maintain relationships with prospect and existing clients and business partners
- Keep the knowledge updates on product qualities, product updates and evolution, customers, partners and competitors, global market trend, local and Asia market situation
- Create, drive, and execute marketing and sales plans and strategies to achieve company's targets
- Recommend improvement in material or solution or process for the good of the company and or client.
Behavior Competencies :
- Team player with great written and oral communication skills in English.
- Results oriented – able to multi-task and meet deadlines and work with others in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Strong client relationship and management skills and ability to keep promises
- Displays a positive attitude at the same time acute to potential problems/risks
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
Technical competencies :
- Software or Banking or Payment industry background
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience and successful sales track record
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
OpenWay is the best-in-class provider of digital payment software solutions, and the best cloud payment systems provider as rated by Aite and Gartner. OpenWay is a strategic partner of tier 1/2 banks and processors, fintech startups, and other leading payment players around the globe. Among them are Nexi and Finaro in Europe, Comdata and Banesco in Americas, Lotte and JACCS in Asia, Network Int. and Equity Bank Group in MENA, and Ampol in Australia.
OpenWay’s Way4 software platform ensures a superb customer payment experience for card issuing, merchant acquiring, transaction switching, and digital wallets. With its flexibility and scalability backed by an experienced global team, Way4 empowers quick innovations and secures leadership for OpenWay clients worldwide.
Our team is known for our commitments to client’s successes. Together with clients and partners, we are collaborating together, creating an effective system on handling every project with genuine passion and creativity. We aim to continuously revolutionize payment industry while also providing creative and rewarding working platform. Let's be part of our amazing team!