- To identify client needs and business process to be able to provide excellent solution and consultancy services.
- Responsible for transforming business requirements into functional specifications and for ensuring that requirements are complete and well understood.
- Work with the project team to ensure that all SAP designs are correct and that customizations are only made as required by the business
- Will assist his/her senior to create functional specification, Configuration Testing, and assist his/her senior in conducting SIT and UAT.
- Initiate and participate in pro-active support activities with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction levels and reducing re-occurring incidents
- Perform customizing modules if required
- 2-3 years of experience in operation support (implementation experience is a plus)
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Understanding of accounting business processes
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results orient
PT. Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM, in short also known as IBM-JTI, is a wholly owned subsidiary of PT. IBM Indonesia.
IBM-JTI provides Total solution services, from IT Infrastructure aspect: Hardware and Software, to the Business aspect, which includes not only IBM Products but also other leading non IBM Products. IBM-JTI will propose the best available solutions that meet Clients needs and requirements regardless the Brand of the Products.
As an IBM company, we embrace IBM Values and Business Conduct Guidelines. IBM-JTI aims to build the company into a well established and respectable Indonesia company with a strong management team by continuing strive for excellence and commitment to quality, providing effective and efficient Solution to Clients, contributing to the country in creating job opportunities and transfer of advanced technology.