- Cultivate and nurture relationships with customers.
- Effectively communicate key product features and advantages.
- Identify and engage potential customers.
- Articulate the value proposition of our products.
- Negotiate terms and secure sales agreements.
- Develop engaging content to showcase our products.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and competitor activities.
- Analyze performance metrics to enhance effectiveness.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve shared objectives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-sale assistance.
- S1/D3 graduate majoring in Marketing, Communication Studies, Public Relations, Business Development
- Single/Not Married
- Have a Private Vehicle and Willing to Mobile
- Familiar with Target
- Avalaible working on BSD City Area Placement, South Tangerang
Established in 2001 with a vision to provide fun learning environment for children to learn Multimedia Technology dan explore Creativity since early age. Now DIGIKIDZ has 13 centers and join partnership with International and National Plus Schools in Multimedia Computer, Robot and Modern Electronic extra & intra curricular program.
In 2007, DIGIKIDZ successfully developed franchise system and leverage the company into DIGIKIDZ franchise business in Jakarta, Bogor, Tangerang, Bandung, Solo and Bali.
DIGIKIDZ dreams are the Indonesian children have high confidence because their mastering the technology from an early age and later their work at one of the cafe in Serpong or Solo, but the job come from all over the world and their paid by dollars.