- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customers' problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, and track sales, and status reports.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree from any major.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 3 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Presentation, Sales School, Communication, Interpersonal, Good Personality, Teamwork.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Sales Marketing or equivalent.
- Experienced in the educational field will be an advantage.
- Familiar with a presentation.
- Age 20 - 28 years old.
Ibu Hartini Hartarto brought ESMOD to Jakarta in 1996, having observed the skill and fashion interest in the youth of Indonesia. By launching ESMOD Jakarta she opened an avenue to professional fashion education and an opportunity to compete in the global market.
ESMOD is now the worldwide fashion education leader, present in 15 countries worldwide, with 23 different schools.