- Conduct site survey with Engineers to ensure equipment meets the system requirements
- Coordinate and negotiate with internal parties (engineering, project, and finance) and external parties (prospective customers, partners) to fulfil project needs
- Prepare commercial proposal with technical justification
- Negotiate and deal with prospective customers
- Manage and maintain good relationship with customers
- Organize internal documents for bidding purpose
- Support marketing activities
- Have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering Major
- Highly assertive with strong negotiation & interpersonal skill
- Willing to travel all around Indonesia
- Passionate in Solar Energy industry
- Fluent in written and verbal english
Triputra Energi Megatara (TEM) is one of the leading energy trading companies in Indonesia, established under the auspices of Triputra Group. Since 2018, TEM has been entrusted by ExxonMobil to distribute diesel car engine oil all the way to Kalimantan and other eastern parts of the country.
TEM aims to broaden our scope of business to all regions in Indonesia and to develop other kinds of energy as their products, including renewable energy towards a sustainable future.
In our journey to build sustainable business, we are supported by our value. Triputra DNA: Integrity & Ethics, Excellence, Compassion, Humility that we live through our spirit of work: Enjoy, Accountable, Teamwork (E.A.T) with Humble, Positive and Confidence.