- Understanding best coding practices and designing thoughtful coding patterns.
- Analyzing problems and proposing an implementation to solve the issues.
- Troubleshooting problems in the field.
- Collaborating with peers to deliver high-quality products on time.
- Leading and mentoring peers or a more junior position.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- Have experience with a complete software development life cycle.
- Solid experience for at least 4 years in C# / C++/ Java is most preferable (the combination of these three is also acceptable).
- Demonstrated experience with system architecture review, OOP, and software programming in a team environment.
- Good grasps and used to best practices in programming.
- Committed to write a good quality and high-performance code.
- Demonstrated good logical thinking as well as attention to detail.
- Proactive, highly motivated. and strong team player with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Demonstrate leadership, project management, and mentor experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang or Bandung.
FORMULATRIX® was established in 2002 to provide protein crystallization automation solutions. Since then, we've started developing other laboratory automation solutions, including the next generation of liquid handlers using microfluidic technology. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we supply software and robotic automation solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. Our team works tirelessly to provide the best products in the industry with support that is second to none.
FORMULATRIX® is a fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The company has experienced aggressive historic double-digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry-recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the 'best breed of products." Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and outside the box thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant down-to-earth corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.