- Conducting risk analysis, review of new products and activities, bank policies and procedures related to the Bank's operational processes as outlined in the risk assessment memo.
- Conducting good corporate governance (GCG) assessment and report to regulator.
- Regularly write reports.
- Analyze factors that have potential in compliance risk.
- Review and evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing risk management frameworks, policies, and strategies.
- IFRS9 management of the group and subsidiaries, credit risk stress test, etc.
- Negotiation and docking with external risk cooperation companies, such as insurance companies.
- Maintenance of internal processes.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience related to risk management or risk compliance.
- Have work experience in Financial Services or Banking industry.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Familiar with IFRS9, with corresponding project experience with insurance and other external companies.
- Familiar with credit risk policy management is a plus.
Akulaku is a leading e-commerce platform and digital financial ecosystem in Southeast Asia, operating in Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia. With a wide range of products and flexible payment options, Akulaku connects sellers with millions of buyers in the region. Through its digital financial services, Akulaku empowers individuals to conveniently manage their finances and access essential products. Committed to customer satisfaction, Akulaku continues to enhance its offerings, providing accessible e-commerce and financial solutions throughout Southeast Asia.