- Maintaining strong relationships with clients or investors by providing excellent service, responding to inquiries and concerns, and handling any issues that may arise.
- Identifying new business opportunities and cultivating relationships with potential clients or investors and fulfilling the sales target
- Providing support and guidance to clients or investors as they navigate the company's investment products and services.
- Gathering and analyzing data on client preferences and needs in order to develop targeted marketing strategies.
- Managing sales efforts, including preparing and delivering presentations to clients or investors, negotiating contracts, and tracking sales activity.
- Developing and implementing investment strategies for the funds managed by the company, based on the funds' objectives and risk tolerance.
- Researching and analyzing financial markets and industry trends to inform investment decisions.
- Selecting investments for the funds managed by the company, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities.
- Monitoring the performance of the funds' investments and making changes as necessary to optimize returns.
- Communicating with clients or investors about the funds' performance, including preparing and presenting regular reports on the funds' activity.
- Bachelor degree from relevant majors
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing field
- Experience in selling mutual funds or other financial products is a plus
- Target oriented
- Skills in sales, presentation, and communication
- Certifications relevant to sales, for example: certificates of selling skills training, certificates of achievement of sales, etc.
- Preferably have WAPERD (Mutual Fund Selling Agent Representative) and/or WMI (Investment Manager Representative) permit.
Henan Putihrai is a part of an integrated financial services group and was one of the founding members of IDX in 1990. Similar to other global financial companies (Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs & Morgan Stanley), our name which comes from the name of our founders represents TRUSTWORTHINESS, CHARACTER, INTEGRITY, & LEGACY. For many years, HP Financial positioned itself as a unique Financial Service Provider in the niche market. Our core competency is the ability to provide custom-made and personal solutions to our clients with a variety of expertise and creative solutions. Since the implementation of the development strategy in the primary sector, HPFinancial aims to bring investment strategies and portfolio management skills to retail investors by creating accommodative, practical, and informative products and services. HPFinancial also has software and programs that can facilitate the investment decision-making process. HP Financial primary businesses are PT Henan Putihrai Sekuritas (HP Sekuritas) and PT Henan Putihrai Asset Management (HP Asset Management).