- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process
- Source potential candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, and networking.
- Screen resumes and applications to identify the most suitable candidates.
- Manage the candidate assessments process
- Coordinate and arrange interviews between candidates and stakeholder, ensuring a smooth process.
- Maintain candidate databases and recruitment metrics for reporting purposes
- Conduct onboarding successful candidates to our team.
- Monitor and manage company’s regulations
- Monitor employee’s daily activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Having 2-4 years of experience in recruitment, talent acquisition, people search a related field
- Required Skill(s): Human resource, recruitment
- Good communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal relation skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive working attitude, and a quick learner
- Keen attention to detail and a professional approach.
UKIRAMA is a company with a bunch of passionate and humble professionals who are continuously striving to provide the best business solution utilizing state-of-the-art software to solve real world business problems. We provide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for companies.