- Monitoring delivery of items,
- Monitoring the arrival of items outside the standard,
- Create Purchase Orders,
- Coordinating the progress development of new items and new vendors,
- Make a review of delivery schedules to vendors,
- Gather feedback and review weekly vendor schedule,
- Make PO Returns for all vendors,
- Follow up on taking returned items from vendors,
- Coordinate with vendors regarding requests for extended letters and the shelf life of items,
- Recap the list of POs where the rest of OSPO will close,
- Taking care of the administration of vendor invoices to the cashier/accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering/ Food Technology / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Strong analytical skills and interest in working with data
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- 1- 2 years of experience in handling raw material purchasing
- Candidates with background / experience in FMCG and food and beverage manufacturers are preffered
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.