- Provide end-to-end testing scenarios
- Run and report testing results
- Work with engineering team to debug issues
- Provide recommendation for improvement
- Work closely with engineering, product and business team to ensure product quality on development and post release
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering
- At least 2 years of professional experience as QA Engineer/Software Tester or similar role with Web, Mobile and API Testing in Manual testing (have experience/knowledge in Automation testing is preferred).
- Understand in Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles; Capable to create testing scenario/testing script.
- Basic knowledge of performance & security testing and Linux/Unix commands; Automation tools such as Katalon Studio, Jira, Git, GitLab, using Java (preferably) / Python.
- Experience of working Agile process management methodology.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills as need to closely work with remote teams spread in multiple locations.
- Patient, hard working, and fully dedicated.
We are an Integrated IT Solutions provider with a vision to become a leading technology service provider company which provides continuously positive value through innovation & effectiveness solutions by prioritizing customer’s satisfaction within the missions to become a trusted partner of customers through an optimal effective services that guarantee solutions, therefore, provide professional resources that is based on performances and integrity