- Conduct all process at Quality Assurance, Audit, Document Control.
- Making and revised SOP, WI, Check Sheet to carry out company responsibilities to the required standards from auditors.
- Conduct audit document control and check sheet according to the auditor requirement.
- Making document process from buyer.
- Making and preparing document for auditing and making corrective action regarding auditor finding.
- Maintain quality system according HACCP, QMS, VACCP, TACCP, Quality Process, FSRA etc.
- Update website: Tracegain, Safety Chain, YUM.
- Checking label according the regulation from each buyer.
- Bachelor Degrees or Master Degrees (Food Tech, Bio Tech, Microbiology, Chemical, Biology, Fishery) preferable graduated from reputable university.
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written).
- Experience minimum 2 years in Quality Assurance, Audit at Food Manufacture.
- Team work & cooperation.
- Problem solver.
- Planning & organizing.
- Strategic orientation.
- Relationship building.
- Achievement oriented.
- Analytical & conceptual thinking.
- Having knowledge of HACCP, QMS, Quality Process, TACCP, VACCP, FSRA.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
About PT. Aneka Tuna IndonesiaLearn More
PT. Aneka Tuna Indonesia is one of the most prominent tuna processing company in Indonesia providing the best tuna quality for decades. Located in Gempol, Pasuruan - East Java.
We uphold honesty and virtue in every single product/service we deliver
We put great emphasis on preserving the high existing standard of our products/services
We seek to ensure that every individual contributes accordingly to the rules and agreement to achieve company objectives