- You are able to identify, record and track bugs/defects
- You are responsible for exploratory testing to catch possibility problems in the system.
- You are proactive person who help improve the processes
- Work together with the engineering team to make sure the workflow and delivered time.
- You will be reported to the Head of Engineering to ensure you meet comprehensive quality, and production health
- You are an agriculture enthusiast, social empathy, and have a growth mindset
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
- You have minimum 1 year working experience, fresh graduate with bootcamp experience is welcomed to apply
- You are proficient in Agile and Scrum Methodology
- You have experience in API testing, Mobile app and Web app
- You are able to make good scenarios test
- You are an initiative player who is open to new challenges, communicates and observes well and can adapt in a fast-paced environment.
An end-to-end solution for farming in Indonesia
Maxxi Tani is an agriculture ecosystem platform that provides
farmers a digitized solution for the entire planting process. We aim to connect all the stakeholders in the agriculture value chain to increase efficiency and transparency.
Established in 2021, we aim to bring new innovation to tackle
existing issues in the agriculture industry and empower Indonesian farmers. With technology, farmers can increase their crop productivity and inc