- Responsible for laboratory activities.
- Ensure raw materials (RM) and packaging materials (PK) comply with standards.
- Monitor processes and final products for quality assurance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology/Food Technology.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same position.
- Certified ISO 17025.
- Expert in Microbiology.
- Have a good understanding Chemical & Microbiology Analysis, GMP, GLP, HAS 23000, ISO 22000, Shelf Life Product, Accelerated Shelf Life Test and Calibration.
- Strong leadership, good analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skill.
- Understand Manpower Planning.
- Placement in Plant Rancaekek, Bandung Regency.
We are a growing company with both national and international product coverage in Indonesia and other countries. We exclusively produce food products, specifically cakes and bread; and are available in both traditional and modern stores across the archipelago.