- Responsible for UAT testing and material sorting delivery requirements
- Hold UAT materials from time to time to assist relevant personnel in answering questions to OJK
- Responsible for testing some requirements , Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Computer science graduates, outstanding fresh graduates or 1-2 years of IT work experience
- Have good command of English, and Chinese will be a plus
- Proficient in working and communicating with computers
Akulaku is a leading e-commerce platform and digital financial ecosystem in Southeast Asia, operating in Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia. With a wide range of products and flexible payment options, Akulaku connects sellers with millions of buyers in the region. Through its digital financial services, Akulaku empowers individuals to conveniently manage their finances and access essential products. Committed to customer satisfaction, Akulaku continues to enhance its offerings, providing accessible e-commerce and financial solutions throughout Southeast Asia.