- Responsible to check, not limited to monitoring, controlling, and ensure the quality of raw materials from the suppliers is in accordance with product spec and food safety
- Analyzing all problems concerning the quality of raw materials that deviate from SOPs, GMP standards and Food Safety before being processed in the production process
- Monitoring, controlling and Analyzing all problems concerning the quality of raw materials that deviate from SOPs, GMP standards and Food Safety before being processed in the production process
- Monitoring, controlling and ensure the stock take process meet the FIFO requirements and in accordance with quality handling procedures
- Do administrative function and operational documentation, not limited to prepare and facilitate internal training (GMP, HACCP, 5R, personal Hygiene, Product Knowledge)
- Remind and direct other employees to form habits in accordance with SOP, GMP standards and Food safety in the initial handling process until the package is ready to send
- Report and communicate to the QC / QA manager and other related parties regarding all forms of irregularities relating to the quality of raw materials, processing sites and storage of raw materials, and sources of raw materials (land and suppliers) to fit the product spec, GMP standard, and Food safety
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Agriculture, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in quality control, preferably in the fruit industry.
- Strong knowledge of fruit varieties, their characteristics, and common defects.
- Proficiency in using quality control tools and equipment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills to interact with various teams and report findings effectively.
- Knowledge of food safety regulations and quality control standards.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Sayurbox is building Indonesia’s fastest growing supply chain platform with full integration from farm to end consumer. We serve fresh produce from farms directly to enterprise businesses, general trade, modern trade, horeca as well as our have our own direct to consumer e-grocery platform. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provide both overnight and same day deliveries.
Sayurbox was founded with the social mission of providing market access to local farmers through the digitalization of Indonesia’s agri-supply chain. We make people healthier, one fresh produce at a time.
We currently serve around 1 million customers in Java and work with more than 10,000 farmers nationwide.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, driven, innovative, and hungry to learn individuals with high initiative and ownership to be part of the Sayurbox.
Email [email protected]