- Work closely with engineering teams to get high-quality products and features throughout the software development life cycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage technical projects or programs, track milestones and schedule for the many moving parts that need to come together.
- Making sure relevant stake holders are keep informed on milestone and project/programs progression.
- Ensure product adoption by users.
- Use exceptional communication skills to understand and communicate both engineering issues, project strategy and managing user expectation.
- Work as a productive member of the team, work closely with engineers and execute ad hoc tasks.
- Your track record speaks for itself – you’ve conquered the realm of project management, and tech innovation is your playground.
- Your communication style is like no other, translating complex tech nuances into narratives that resonate.
- Project schedules, milestones, and details are your jam, and you’re known for meticulous attention to these fine points.
- You have a knack for making tech relevant and exciting for stakeholders and users alike.
- Team player? That’s an understatement. You’re a collaborative powerhouse that fuels collective success.
SIRCLO is the leading omnichannel commerce enabler in Indonesia. SIRCLO’s mission is to maximise the potential of people and businesses through integrated technology solutions, as a means to enable them to make a leap into the future. SIRCLO’s super ecosystem serves a wide array of stakeholders, including enterprise businesses, small and medium businesses, new retail and micro businesses, as well as millions of end consumers.
For more details about SIRCLO, visit www.sirclo.com.