- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of production and ensuring that the final product is produced according to quality standards.
- Planning, organizing and managing the production team.
- Monitoring quality control.
- Coordination with other departments.
- Ensuring compliance with food safety regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in food science, food engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in food production management.
- Working knowledge of food safety and quality control standards.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Will be placed in Bandung
We are a growing company with both national and international product coverage in Indonesia and other countries. We exclusively produce food products, specifically cakes and bread; and are available in both traditional and modern stores across the archipelago.