- Report to lead product manager and work closely with the product management team
- Collaborate with the leadership team to ensure the product is aligned with the company's vision
- Coordinate with engineer, quality assurance, support engineer, business operation, and other teams
- Recommend and implement product strategies consistent with the company's vision
- Develop and manage the product requirement documentation
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Incorporate feedback and input from clients, partners, and in-house teams on product strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or System Information
- Having at least 1 year of experience in Product Management, but Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Familiarity with IntelliJ and Datagrip is a plus
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with both internal and cross-functional teams
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Able to learn and adapt quickly to the environment
PARKEE is an integrated IoT platform solution connecting users, parking providers, and building owners.
Utilizing technological advancements and innovations, PARKEE develops maximum land potential for landowners and managers. Providing more benefits, through the distribution of cost-effective management, providing a holistic and comfortable experience, as well as strengthening the management function through the provision of vehicle traffic data for analysis, with maximum transparency.