- Build strategies to generate new potential products to elevate the user experience;
- Research and analysis to get in-depth user, market & industry insight
- Analyze market trends to generate new ideas to grow the market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion;
- Work closely with the engineering, marketing, finance, operations team and other stakeholders to run the new features and enhancements;
- 2-3+ years of product experience in customer-facing application, e-commerce, and/or B2B is a plus
- Have proven experiences as Product Manager min. 2-3 years
- Analytical and data-driven, love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- Successful track record in planning, developing, and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally
- Passionate about customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Fluent in English and are a confident communicator
- Solid organization, leadership, team-building, and mentorship experience
- Experience as a data-analyst OR software engineer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment
Halodoc is a digital health ecosystem that has a mission to simplify access to healthcare, by providing comprehensive and reliable health solutions to meet user needs. The Halodoc application is equipped with four main features, namely; Chat dengan Dokter (Chat with Doctor) which allows patients to interact with more than 20,000 experienced and licensed doctors via chat, video call or voice call; Toko Kesehatan (Health Store), a service that can help users quickly, safely and easily purchase supplements, vitamins from 4,900 trusted partner pharmacies; and Janji Temu (Appointment), which allows users to book appointments at more than 3,300 hospital partners; as well as Asuransiku (My Insurance), partnering with leading insurance partners to extend the benefits of digital healthcare services to thousands of private-insured patients.
Halodoc has received a number of international awards: in 2019 and 2020, Halodoc was the only Southeast Asian health technology start-up to feature on CB Insights' Digital Health 150 list. In 2018, Halodoc received “The Most Innovative Start Up” award from Galen Growth Asia and was directly chosen by Forbes Indonesia as “Choice Start Up” in the same year.