- Conduct market research, including market target and market demand.
- Sourcing products based on market needs and demands.
- Negotiate with suppliers for products or raw materials.
- Prepare proposals and trading terms, as well as invoices for customers.
- Providing and fulfilling customers needs.
- Maintain and establish good relationships and communication with suppliers (raw materials/product sources) and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Material Science, Chemicals), Computer, Business, Marketing, or other relevant fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in related position
- Experience in related industry (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Development, Product Experience, Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management)
MODENA Group - Where innovation meets growth
MODENA is a future-driven global consumer electronics company with the mission to make life easier for all. Join our dynamic community, where limitless imagination and creativity drive a planet-sized endeavor towards a sustainable future.
Experience our exclusive MODENA PERKS:
- Product discounts at your fingertips
- Enhance your skills with our professional development & coaching programs
- Rock with MODENA Clubs where you can build connections tailored to your hobbies
- Key access to MODENA Pod - our exclusive co-living space.
MODENA is an Equal-Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusivity in everything we do.
Explore exciting career opportunities at modena.com/careers and follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/insidemodena.