- Manage the development and commercialization process of assigned products in collaboration with Tier 1 factory personnel and technical teams.
- Provides specific technical expertise to ensure effective transition of footwear design into samples and production while ensuring the manufacturability, material selection, material standards, development timeline and cost to target are met.
- Supervise the direct development process between Praktis and Tier 1 Factory ensuring that Create to Value approach and product integrity is at the paramount priority and focus.
- Deveopment staff in continuous upgrades of technical applications and processes and implementation of new technology in development and engineering.
- Operationally, account for development/commercialization area with predefined scope of responsibilities.
- Explain product requirement and standards to factory to achieve shared goals.
- Make day to day decisions within defined scope (with support on complex issues).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Have development and engineering knowledge and expertise and can provide input into projects.
- Have a strong engineering and creative mindset.
- With minimal input and feedback, can identify problems and provide solutions to complex development/ commercialization issues.
- Can manage direct reports with support from line manager.
- English language knowledge an advantage.
Requisite Education and Qualifications:
- University degree preferably on shoe making or engineering.
- 3+ year production, development or related experience in Footwear industry.
- Passion and interest in athletic competition, sports or fitness related activities.
- Production, Product Testing or development/commercialization or costing background
- Good knowledge of shoes manufacturing process.
- Experience in pattern engineering, mold making, grading, materials processing etc.
- Ability to read shell patterns, 2D and 3D blueprints, spec sheets, cost breakdowns, etc.
- Good understanding of costing principles and process; ability to decipher cost breakdown related to products.
Praktis is an end to end supply chain startup that helps brands focus on their core competencies with reliable technology and a data powered platform for seamless business operation.
Our mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to become a national and even international player, by giving three main services:
- Sourcing & Production
- Fulfillment & Logistic
- Order Management
In order to achieve our mission we need “Praktisi” people who have Collaborative Growth, Openness & Trustworthy, and Excellence as our core values to give the most seamless experience to our customer.
Currently Praktis has more than ±1000 Manufactures and Supplier nationwide, 50.000 Package delivered daily, 200 Product Categories, and 15.000 sqm Warehouse Capacity (Depok, Tangerang, Surabaya, Bogor, Bandung, and Cimanggis). Join our team and become one of our “Praktisi” because we provide room to growth, to exploring and living your potential and for a higher mission.