- Maintain SAP Master data including Costing view and creating cost center and IO
- Create monthly cost report
- Budget allocation according to department needs
- Support in conducting simulation for product costing
- Minimum bachellor's degree in accounting / industrial engineering with a GPA of minimum 3.00 /4.00
- Proficient in Excel and SAP System ( MM )
- Candidates with minimum 1 year of experience in costing / cost accounting are preffered
- Candidates with experience in FMCG Industry are preffered
- Willing to be placed in East jakarta
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.