- Ensure that the needs for goods and/or services are met in a timely, quality, quantity, and best price manner.
- Perform a monetary value calculation of the value of contracts/goods in the future and develop a purchasing strategy.
- Ensure that vendor selection and evaluation are carried out in accordance with company procedures.
- Create and manage good relationships with vendors.
- Resolve procurement-related issues and escalate if necessary.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, or Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Procurement Supervisor.
- Understand the procurement process flow in the manufacturing industry.
- Foreign language skills are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, and integrity.
We are a growing company with both national and international product coverage in Indonesia and other countries. We exclusively produce food products, specifically cakes and bread; and are available in both traditional and modern stores across the archipelago.