To act as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls, managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, controlling access to the CEO, booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation. He/she also responsible for organizing events and conferences, administration, managing databases and filing systems, collating and filing expenses, and to interpret verbal and written mandarin language.
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- MS Office, English and Mandarin proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
TipTip is the platform of choice for content creators to engage their audience and monetize their interactions. As the creator economy grows across Southeast Asia, TipTip aims to accelerate creators’ income-earning opportunities by introducing innovative ways for creators to engage directly with their supporters through interactive video sessions. The company also provides native monetization features, such as on-platform tipping, as well as local KYC & payment integration to help creators earn